Partial Student Travel support for Hilton Head 2022 is being offered to current listed presenting student authors. Once we receive the completed sign-up form below, you automatically receive the funding if you meet the following criteria:
- Currently we are accepting applications for university students - bachelor's, master's or equivalent. Post-doctoral candidates will be automatically withdrawn.
- The applicant must be presenting a paper (oral or poster, Late News included) at the workshop and must be listed as an author on the paper.
- There is a maximum of one (1) person supported per paper.
- An applicant who is presenting multiple papers may only submit a single application.
- Students who have received notification of acceptance of their conference contributions are encouraged to apply via the application below by 5 April 2022. All applicants will be notified no later than 15 April 2022.
Successful recipients of these grants are required to:
- Assist the conference organizers before or during the conference
- Include on the last slide of your presentation or on your poster an acknowledgement to the Transducer Research Foundation.
- Prepare and submit a Thank You letter to the sponsor of the grant
- Prepare and submit short report of their impressions of the conference (0.5 - 1 pages)
The travel grant application process is now closed.